We represent contractors and property owners in lawsuits involving construction defects, general liability, liens, and other construction related matters. Some cases we have handled include:
- Representing a condominium association in a construction defects case against the contractor based on defects which became apparent after Hurricane Andrew.
- Representing a general contractor in a multimillion dollar lawsuit brought by a school board alleging negligence and breach of contract for damages occurring to the project during construction.
- Defending a masonry contractor from allegations of breach of contract and faulty workmanship in an action for damages involving a “sick” county courthouse.
- Representing a homeowner against a general contractor in a lawsuit alleging breach of a contract to perform hurricane repairs in a proper manner.
- Defending a design builder in litigation alleging improper roof repairs and improper construction of cricket walls.